Bike Services in Vancouver
Appointments are to schedule the time of drop off only.
(starting from May 13 tune-up prices have changed to the ones below)
Basic Tune: Price: $129.99
A basic tune covers pretty much all the most important aspects of how your bike functions.
The following services are included in the basic tune-up service
- Quick wipe Down of the bike
- FR and RR gear adjustments
- FR & RR brake adjustments
- Check torque on all nuts and bolts for safety
- Oiling chain
- Inflating air on tires
- Housing, cables and brake pads installation discounted in the service package
- Test ride
Medium Tune: Price: $169.99
A medium tune is one of our more popular services. It's a tune for those who want their bike to be at its peak performance.
The following are services included in the medium tune-up service:
- All services included in the Basic Tune-Up
- Drive train cleaning
- Basic wheel true on the bike (if the wheel needs to be taken off to be placed on the truing stand, a separate charge will be applied)
- Installation of brake pads, chain, cassette, cable and housing (parts are extra)
Full Overhaul/Rebuild Tune: $399 - $599
A full rebuild is exactly how it sounds. We take your entire bike apart, clean it and service it and put it back together one piece at a time. Labour for the installation of new parts is also included. Parts are extra.
* Please wash your bike before you bring the bike in. If the bike is dirty, More Bikes is more than happy to wash your bike for a fee before our staff starts working on it.
Make an appointment
Get your bike in and out in less than no time...