Bike Services in Vancouver
In More Bikes has a passion for cycling, no matter the discipline or style of bike. When someone is passionate about something they love, such as cycling, the level of service they provide exceeds above average standards. At More Bikes ,we love all disciplines of cycling! We feel your bike should receive the best care and service a rider could ask for.
In basic terms, we go by the virtue: treat all bicycles as you want your bike to be treated.
More Bikes @W4th
Current Wait Time: 5 days
|We are currently taking repair bikes by appointments & walk in. Please call 778-379-9168 to reserve your spot. Please leave a message with your name, phone number and type of service you required. We'll give you a call back to confirm your appointment time.
More Bikes UBC
Current Wait Time: 2 days
We are currently taking repair bikes by appointments & also walk-in. Flat repairs can be done as a walk in service without appointment. Please call 604-558-1528 to book your appointment.
More Bikes West Van
Current Wait Time: 1 day
We are currently taking repair bikes by appointments & also walk-in. Flat repairs can be done as a walk in service without appointment. Please call 604-281-0900 to book your appointment.
* Please wash your bike before you bring the bike in. If the bike is dirty, More Bikes is more than happy to wash your bike for a fee before our staff starts working on it.
Basic Tune: Price: $99.99
A basic tune covers pretty much all the most important aspects of how your bike functions.
The following services are included in the basic tune up service
- FR and RR gear adjustments
- FR & RR brake adjustments
- Check torque on all nuts and bolts for safety
- Oiling chain
- Inflating air on tires
- Test ride
Medium Tune: Price: $149.99
A medium tune is one of our more popular services. It's a tune for those who want their bike to be at its peak performance.
The following are services included in the medium tune up service:
- All services included in the Basic Tune Up
- Drive train cleaning
- Basic wheel true on bike (if wheel needs to be taken off to be place on the truing stand, separate charge will be applied)
- Installation of brake pads, chain, cassette, cable and housing (parts are extra)
Full Overhaul/Rebuild Tune: $399 - $599
Full rebuild is exactly how it sounds. We take your entire bike apart, clean it and service it and put it back together one piece at a time. Labour for installation of new parts is also included. Parts are extra.