The Honzo is the bike that redefined Kona’s goal to push the limits and do something radically different. From biking to work to getting creative in the bike park, the Honzo inspires serious fun. This boost-spaced frame with thru-axle rear dropout features a 120mm RockShox Recon RL boost fork, SRAM NX/SX 12-speed drivetrain, and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes. The Honzo sets the standard for a hardtail that’s equal parts fun and fast.
Often imitated, but never duplicated, the Honzo is a part of Kona’s foundation. The Honzo gets a geo update that slackens the headtube to 67 degrees and steepens the seat tube angle. With a Shimano Deore drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes, and a long-travel adjustable dropper post, it’s a killer bike for the money. Squish is provided by a RockShox Recon RL Solo Air fork. Folding bead tubeless Maxxis rubber surrounds the WTB ST i30 TCS rims, providing proper grip on any surface.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheels: WTB ST i30 TCS 29”
- Front Suspension: 120mm
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL Solo Air 120mm
- Crankset: Shimano Deore 11spd
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore 11spd
- Brakes: Shimano MT410 Hydraulic with 180mm front/160mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: Trans-X Dropper +RAD Internal 31.6mm
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35mm Bar/ XC/BC 35 Stem with Kona Lock-on Key Grip
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR DUAL 29x2.5" WT
- Rear tire: Maxxis Dissector EXO TR DUAL 29x2.4" WT
- Saddle: Kona Trail