Who is the Romulus for?
Road Plus, Touring, Gravel, Bike-Packing
The Romulus is perfect for the daily riders who want a bicycle capable of more than just "point-A to point- B". When the weekend lands they're packing their seatpacks and handlebar rolls to escape for a day or two of hammock-camping bliss
For the person - who wants a road bike that is way more versatile and stronger than any road bike, something that is definitely NOT light duty. New routes may include gravel routes, forest roads, rough shoulders, unmaintained bike 'paths', exposed train or tram tracks, or a tour to the wilderness, where roads may not suit a typical road bike.
The Romulus is Road PLUS. For the Mixed terrain adventure seeker, long-distance gravel rider, cross-country tourer, daily year-round commuter, gravel Fondo riders. The Romulus is for Year-round cyclists looking for a bike that will not hold them back. The Romulus works for; fitness, bike-packing, short or long touring, and even for all-weather commuting.
Key Features and Specs :
- Frame: 4130 Chromo Steel Frame with Triple cage mounts on the top of the down-tube, Double cage mounts underneath & a Double cage mount on the seat-tube.
- Fork: 4130 Chromo Steel Fork with triple cage mounts.
- Brakes: TRP SPYRE Mechanical Disc
- Tires: WTB Byway 650b x 47c
- Derailleurs: Shimano Sora Shifters, Front & Rear GS Derailleur
- Drivetrain: Shimano Sora 50/34T Crankset, Sora 9 Speed 11-34T Cassette
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* MSRP excluding sales tax, shipping & handling, and dealer-installed options. Dealer prices and fees may vary.