Who is the Romax Steel for?
Road Plus, Touring, Gravel, Bike-Packing, Adventure Racing
For the person - who wants a road bike that is way more versatile than any road bike they had in the past. New routes may include gravel paths, forest roads, but now with way fewer cars to deal with.
The Romax Steel is Road PLUS. For the Mixed terrain adventure seeker, long-distance gravel rider, cross-country tourer, daily year-round commuter, gravel fondo riders. The Romax Steel is for Year-round cyclists with a wide list of disciplines; fitness, bike-packing, touring, commuting, club rides, racing. Great for Spring classics.
Key Features and Specs :
- Frame: Columbus THRON, w/ ØD14mm Heat treated Seat Stays
- Fork: Full Carbon 12mm Thru Axle with Triple Cage Mounts
- Brakes: Shimano GRX Hydraulic
- Tires: 650b x 47c WTB Byway TCS Light Tires
- Wheelset: Alex A-Class Boondocks 3 Tubeless ready
- Derailleurs: Shimano GRX-800 Front. ULTEGRA RX800GS Clutch Rear
- Drivetrain: Shimano GRX-600 Shifters, GRX-800 48/31T Crankset, 105 11-32T Cassette
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* MSRP excluding sales tax, shipping & handling, and dealer-installed options. Dealer prices and fees may vary.