Who is the Romax Comp for?
Gravel, Road, Cyclocross
For the person who wants to do almost anything with their bike. Race some 'Cross, go touring, commute, explore on pavement or path, do a gravel Fondo, or join the Sunday morning club ride. Fender it up for winter training rides - sound like you?
Cyclocross club-racers and adventure seekers need to look no further yet don't hesitate to ride this machine 7 days a week - for the gravel-rider who wants the ever-elusive, one bike to rule them all. For the daily commuter who loves to take the detours, community trails, dykes and alleys during the week AND on the weekends.
Key Features and Specs :
- Frame: 6061 Butted Aluminum Alloy
- Fork: Aprebic Carbon / Alloy Steerer w 15mm Thru Axle
- Brakes: TRP Spyre-C Dual Piston Mech Disc
- Tires: Maxxis Re-Fuse 700 X 40
- Wheelset: Alex A-Class CXD-4 w Front 15mm Thru Axle
- Derailleurs: Shimano 105 Front, Shimano 105 GS Rear
- Drivetrain: Shimano 105 Shifters, RS510 50/34T Crankset, 105 11-34T Cassette
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* MSRP excluding sales tax, shipping & handling, and dealer-installed options. Dealer prices and fees may vary.