Who is the Revel for?
Road Plus, Gravel, Touring, Bike-Packing
For the person - who wants a road bike that is way more versatile and stronger than any road bike, something that is definitely NOT light duty. New routes may include gravel routes, forest roads, rough shoulders, unmaintained bike 'paths', exposed train or tram tracks, or a tour to the wilderness, where roads may not suit a typical road bike.
The Revel is Road PLUS. For the Mixed terrain adventure seeker, long-distance gravel rider, cross-country tourer, daily year-round commuter, gravel Fondo riders. The Revel is for year-round cyclists looking for a bike that will not hold them back. The Revel works for; fitness, bike-packing, short or long touring, and even for all-weather commuting.
Key Features and Specs :
- Frame: 6061 Butted Aluminum
- Fork: 4130 Chromo Steel
- Brakes: Hayes CX Mech Disc
- Tires : WTB Byway 650b x 47c
- Derailleurs: Shimano Claris Shifters, Claris Front & Rear Derailleur
- Drivetrain: FSA TEMPO Adventure 46/30T Crankset, Claris 8 Speed 11-32T Cassette
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* MSRP excluding sales tax, shipping & handling, and dealer-installed options. Dealer prices and fees may vary.