Who is the Omega for?
Commuter, Urban Transportation, Fitness
For the person - who needs efficient and affordable transportation, with a wide gear range for hills, and looking for the added safety and security of disc brakes for all-weather riding. For someone who wants to easily attach fenders, racks, and of course a lock. The Omega is an affordable year-round daily commuter or urban explorer, car-free family utility-rider, mixed terrain weekend adventure rider, or a great tool for the thrifty fitness rider
Key Features and Specs :
- Brakes: Shimano Mechanical Disc
- Tires: Kenda Kwest 700 X 35c
- Hubs: Shimano TX-505
- Derailleurs: Shimano Front and Rear
- Shifters: Shimano Acera rapid-fire 2 X 7
- Drivetrain: Drivetrain : Front 46/30 Tooth w 12-32 T Rear Cassette
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* MSRP excluding sales tax, shipping & handling, and dealer-installed options. Dealer prices and fees may vary.