Who is the Elan for?
Touring, Road, Gravel, Bike-Packing, Year-Round Commuter
The Elan is for the classic tourer, gravel or mixed terrain adventurer and even works perfectly as a year-round commuter. Although the Elan is a little more road orientated than the Elan Vital is it still equally at home when the pavement meets the dirt. Long adventure tours, circle routed or even just your nasty weather bike on the weekends. The Elan is fully equipped to handle it all.
The Elan is your 2 wheel companion to carry you on that trip of a lifetime you have been dreaming about. Long rides across town, Province, Country or Continent. Or maybe just for those looking for a road bike that can carry ALL your stuff.
Key Features and Specs :
- Frame: 4130 Chromo Steel Frame with Triple cage mounts on the top of the down-tube, Double cage mounts underneath & a Double cage mount on the seat-tube.
- Fork: 4130 Chromo Steel w 3 Rack Mounts & Fender Mounts
- Brakes: TRP Spyre-C Dual Piston Mech Disc
- Tires: WTB Exposure, 700x34c, TCS/Aramid, Brown Sidewall
- Shifters & Derailleurs: Shimano Tiagra
- Crankset: Shimano GRX-600 46/30T
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra 10 Speed 11-34T
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* MSRP excluding sales tax, shipping & handling, and dealer-installed options. Dealer prices and fees may vary.