Who is the Romax Adventure for?
Gravel, Cyclocross, Road, Race
Perfect for performance gravel races, cyclocross races, winter training, road riding, gravel routing and adventure. The Romax Adventure is the ultimate, high performance do anything, go-anywhere adventure race bike.
The Romax Adventure is for the person who's looking to step it up a notch. Racing 'cross in the fall, doing big adventure rides in the spring. Or even for those hunting personal bests on the long way home from work.
It’s for those who want to do almost anything with their bike. Race some 'Cross, go touring, commute, explore on pavement or path, do a gravel fondo, or join the Sunday morning club ride. Even add some fenders for high-performance winter training rides
The Romax Adventure is for performance seeking adventurers who love smooth fast road rides, long gravel rides or dirt track touring and everything in between.
Key Features and Specs :
- Frame: 7046 Butted UltraLite Aluminum Alloy
- Fork: Full Carbon 12mm Thru Axle with Triple Cage Mounts
- Brakes: Shimano GRX Hydraulic
- Tires: WTB Riddler 700 X 37c
- Wheelset: Shimano RX-570 with 160mm Rotors F&R
- Derailleurs: Shimano GRX-800 Front. ULTEGRA RX800GS Clutch Rear
- Drivetrain: Shimano GRX-600 Shifters, GRX-800 48/31T Crankset, 105 11-32T Cassette.
All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* MSRP excluding sales tax, shipping & handling, and dealer-installed options. Dealer prices and fees may vary.